Thanks to advances in both home automation and security technology, you can feel safer than ever at your home or office. With X10’s SecuriLink home security and automation bundle, you’ll have everything you need for a complete security system. You don’t need to worry about adding a costly and complicated wiring system. These kits are designed for wireless operation and easy installation. There’s no reason to go on paying expensive monthly fees for another company’s security system when you can use a telephone landline to monitor your X10.com security system on your own.
Comprehensive Security and Automation Bundle
Included in the bundle kit are two lamp modules, a decorator light switch, and a central tabletop controller. If your home ever gets broken into, you can set the system up to automatically switch the lights on and off. Not only can this equipment deter would-be criminals, but it can also serve a secondary home automation purpose. These modules are ideal for turning your lights or other X10 connected devices on or off with the tabletop controller.
Adding on to the Home Automation Bundle is a Cinch
If you decide that you want to add more home automation features to your system, you can do so quickly and easily. Just put in another AM 466 appliance module and you’ll be set to go. Just plug your X10-connected appliances, such as televisions, radios, or lamps into your home’s existing electrical outlets, and you’ll be able to control them as well.
Details of the SecuriLink Security System
If you’re interested in learning more about the security features of the X10 home security and automation bundle, keep reading. Listed below are the key advantages of using this highly effective X10 Securilink system. It works in five distinct ways to help alert your family to a property invasion and ward off potential intruders.
1. Security System Decals and Signs: Stop burglaries before they ever start by posting our X10 security decals and signs on doors and windows and placing them strategically in your yard.
2. Sensors and Detectors: Our sensors can be set to alert you when someone enters your home through the door or windows. It can even detect breaking window glass.
3. Automatic Alert Dialing: If an intruder sets off your system while you’re away, you’ll get an automated call to warn you about the break-in. If the automatic call is unable to reach you, it is designed to contact up to five other phone numbers that you designate until someone answers the phone.
4. Motion Detectors: These sensitive detectors are perfect to place in areas where you see the most foot traffic.
5. Lighting Timers: If you want to fool anyone who may be lurking around looking for a vacant home to rob, you can set these lighting timers to give your home the appearance of activity even when you’re away.
As you can see, X10 has you covered with this all-in-one home security system. Perhaps you’re still not quite convinced to drop your monthly home security subscription to an expensive security company. In our next article, we’ll explain why you can feel completely comfortable choosing the no monthly fee X10 system instead.
X10 Home Automation & Security
X10.com is the everyday person’s best source for home automation. Since 1976, we’ve been providing excellent home gadgets at reasonable prices. Visit us online at x10.com and find out what you’ve been missing!
Leave a Reply