X10’s Mega Security System includes a whole host of options to help you feel safe in your home. It includes three motion detectors that will carefully screen large indoor areas. X10’s SecuriLink system can give you extra peace of mind with its five home security features including:
1. Lighting Timers to trick would-be intruders who watch to see if there’s activity going on inside your home.
2. Security Decals and Signs: Many potential home invaders will look elsewhere the moment they see these warnings.
3. Automatic Voice Dialing: The system is set up to give you a call as soon as anything sets off your system’s alarm. In the event that you miss the call, it will call five other numbers which you program into it to make sure someone is alerted quickly.
4. Motion Detectors: Areas of the house that get lots of traffic will be set to catch any possible trespassers.
5. Security Sensors: Your home’s perimeter, including windows and doors, can be secured to catch someone trying to break in.
Best of all, with X10’s security system you get all of this without having to sign a contract, pay monthly fees, or pay extra hidden costs of any kind!
X10 SecuriLink Integrates with X10 Home Automation
As if the security aspect of X10’s SecuriLink Mega System wasn’t enough, it’s also completely compatible with X10’s line of Home Automation products. You can use X10 Home Automation timers to set your interior and exterior lights to go off and on at various hours throughout the day. This will give your home the appearance of being lived in even if you go out of town for the weekend. If you accidentally leave a light on clear on the other side of your property, you no longer have to take the time to get out of bed and turn it off. Between the security and convenience of X10’s system, you’ll be amazed at how much this system simplifies your life.
Wide Motion Detection Range
This system’s three indoor 40-foot range motion detectors can be set up wherever you need them to go in your home’s interior. This will save you the trouble of needing to set up separate detectors in different parts of your home. If you want to deactivate the system when you’re home, simply set it into Home Mode. Then, when you get ready to leave for work in the morning, switch it back on. It’s just that simple!
If the sensor detects movement when the motion detector is on, it will cause lights to flash and a 95-decibel siren to go off. Then the voice dialer will call your number. If you are unable to pick up the phone, it will call the other five numbers you have it programmed to call. If you answer the call, it will tell you that there’s a possible home invasion. You can set this call to include your own wording. You can then listen to what’s going on in your home by using the touchtone feature. This handy feature lets you know if it’s a true break in or not.
The X10 Mega Security System can meet your home security needs. This no-contract, no-hidden fee system allows you to feel better protected while you’re at home or away. To find out more about this and X10’s other home security or home automation products, explore X10.com today.
X10 Home Automation & Security
X10.com is the everyday person’s best source for home automation. Since 1976, we’ve been providing excellent home gadgets at reasonable prices. Visit us online at x10.com and find out what you’ve been missing!